Fast Assembly Green Building SIPs House Frame
|Terms of Trade:||FOB,CFR,CIF,EXW|
|Min. Order:||1 Set/Sets|
|Delivery Time:||25-30 Days|
|Productivity:||30-50sets per month|
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Supply Ability:||30-50sets per month|
Model No.: SIP01
Structural insulated panels are composed of an insulated foam core between two rigid board sheathing materials. The foam core is generally one of the following: expanded polystyrene (EPS), extruded polystyrene (XPS), and polyurethane foam (PUR). With EPS and XPS foam, the assembly is pressure laminated together. With PUR and PIR, the liquid foam is injected and cured under high pressure. We now only use EPS as core because it's more economical. SIPs prefabricated house is high insulated homes because of the rigid EPS core.
The most common sheathing boards for SIPs prefab homes are oriented strand boards (OSB). Other sheathing materials include: sheet metal, plywood, fiber-cement siding, magnesium-oxide board, fiberglass mat gypsum sheathing, and composite structural siding panels. The OSB we bought are from Canada which is E0 grade, so Quacent SIPs prefab homes are green homes and eco homes.
SIPs prefabricated houses offer benefits at all levels of building design and construction-for architects, designers, builders, and the residents or occupiers of the building.
- SIPs Panels have many uses, including internal and external walls, floors, and roof surfaces.
- Roof trusses can be eliminated, which allows living space beneath the roof.
- SIPs are structurally superior to traditional wood framing-stronger and less susceptible to shifting.
- SIP-constructed buildings are roughly 50 percent more energy efficient than those constructed with traditional framing.
- Equivalent U-values can be achieved with thinner walls.
- SIP panels can be combined with other building materials, such as brick, block, stone, tiles, slate, wood, steel, and glass.
Structural Insulated Panels are high-performance building materials used in wall, roof and floor for residential and light commercial constructions. The panels are made by sandwiching a core of rigid foam insulation (EPS, PU, XPS) between two skins of structural/engineered boards such as OSB, plywood, cement board or magnesium board etc. The dimension of Quacent SIPs varies from 1220mm x 2440mm to 2440 x7320mm as the largest, and its thickness is from 114mm up to 310mm, which can meet the structural and insulation demands of all regions.
Quacent SIPs are all manufactured strictly under ISO9001-2015 quality control system. All the lumber, OSB, adhesive come from Canada or USA with high grade certification.
OSB Skin Structural Insulated Panels (oSIPs) Prefabricated House
More suitable to: temperate & cold zone. We use Canadian imported OSB board and dimension lumber (SPF). We supply complete house kit through designing, engineering, laminating, cutting and pre-assembling. Our SIPs prefab system can significantly shorten the construction period and improve project quality. According to customer`s specific demand, our SIPs prefab house kit can be delivered in either modular or panelized format.
In order to reduce customer`s cost, based on our strong supply chain in China, we are able to provide full accessories for houses to save the purchasing efforts and time for our clients. Luxury house style can also be achieved by providing high standard decoration accessories with SIPOs prefab homes structure frame.
Customers can either choose our existing designs or use their own customized designs.
Dalian Quacent is a Canadian invested plant & specializing in prefab house for residential and commercial construction. We adopt the latest technology such as Structural Insulated Panels (SIPs), Light Gauge Steel (LGS), Timber Frame (2x4) etc., to make durable, and energy efficient, sustainable, and cost effective houses with highest possible prefabricated rate. SIPs, the latest approach in the housing industry & our main building system, can create a strong, durable and energy efficient building envelope in a very short time. A well-built SIPs homes can reduce annual energy cost by 50 percent or more which greatly cut down on carbon dioxide emissions. Prefabricated SIPs also save builders a significant amount of onsite labor and generate 0 waste. We have set up the first manufacturing line for SIPs in China & lead the SIPs industry. Our full automatic Light Gauge Steel equipment also enables us to provide LGS house. By our strong R&D, strict QC and full technical support, our houses have been set up in many countries such as Canada, Germany, Netherland, Sweden, Russia, Australia, Japan, etc. Quacent prefab houses have gained reputation world-widely. Our goal is to build the house greener, faster, stronger, more comfortable, and more energy saving.
- Company Name: Dalian Quacent New Building Materials Co.,Ltd.
- Representative: Quanyi Sun
- Product/Service: Prefab Homes , Prefabricated Homes , Structural Insulated Panels , Light Gauge Steel , Prefab Houses , Aluminum Windows
- Capital (Million US $): US$ 1.5 Million
- Year Established: 2007
- Total Annual Sales Volume (Million US $): US$2.5 Million - US$5 Million
- Export Percentage: 61% - 70%
- Total Annual Purchase Volume (Million US $): Below US$1 Million
- No. of Production Lines: 5
- No. of R&D Staff: 5 -10 People
- No. of QC Staff: Fewer than 5 People
- OEM Services Provided: no
- Factory Size (Sq.meters): 5,000-10,000 square meters
- Factory Location: No. 10 Quanna Street, Free Trade Zone, Dalian, Liaoning, China
- Contact Person: Mr. Lei Song
- Tel: 86-411-87187755
Premium Related Products